Chris Wood: The Correct Club Burnley

Byadmin Posted Aug 23, 2017

Chris Wood: The Correct Club Burnley

Chris Wood: The Correct Club Burnley

Burnley’s new striker, Chris Wood, said the team he is currently defending is perfect to prove his best.

Previously, the New Zealand national team retainer had grazed with Leicester City and West Bromwich Albion it. However, the players never get a chance to play in the Premier League competition.

Then the 25-year-old player who came from Leeds United believes the great interest of The Clarets with his services will also help him make a career in Turf Moor more sharply over the next four years.

“My ambition has been to play in the Premier League for years,” Chris Wood told the club’s official website.

“I have a taste there but I never had a chance to give the right one.

“Coming here I feel I have the right opportunity to do it. I have never been a starter in the Premier League game and this is what I want to do.

“This is a club that wants to stay in the Premier League for years to come.

“The squad here has been doing fantastic for several years to put their current position.

“There have been some great additions this summer which I’m sure has given every player an extra boost to everyone, to go forward and strengthen us as a Premier League team and continue to look further above the league.”

Byadmin Posted Aug 18, 2017

Napoli Continue Hunting Denis Suarez

Napoli Continue Hunting Denis Suarez

Napoli are reportedly continuing their efforts about bringing Barcelona midfielder Denis Suarez to Serie A, but facing competition from Tottenham Hotspur.

According to media, Napoli is willing to offer a dowry of 35 million Euros for players aged 23 years.

However, the newspaper also praised the same Tottenham as having an interest in the Spanish-born figure.

Meanwhile Denis in his contract with Blaugrana has a release clause worth 40 million Euros.

Denis returned to Camp Nou from Villarreal last summer, but only appeared 20 minutes from the appearance in 2016-17.

Although hours of play in Barcelona is not much, he reportedly still want to survive in the Catalan giants squad.

Even at the beginning of the month it is called if Denis refuses to make a move to Partenopei.

The offer from Napol reaches a little more at Denis’s sales pitch, but it will all return to the player whether he wants to move or stay.

Byadmin Posted Aug 15, 2017

De Bruyne Not a Problem with the Guardiola Rotation System

De Bruyne Not a Problem with the Guardiola Rotation System

Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne said he did not mind the plans of manager Josep Guardiola for frequent rotations in his squad, especially in the midfielder’s position Agen Sbobet Terpercaya.

There are so many Manchester City players in that position.

There are six players who operate as central midfielders, namely Kevin De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Fernandinho, Ilkay Guendogan, David Silva, and Yaya Toure.

In addition, Man City also has two young players operating in the sector and perform great throughout the preseason games, Philip Foden and Brahim Diaz.

In the opening game of Premier League 2017-2018 to face Brighton & Hove Albion, De Bruyne is still the main choice Josep Guardiola.

However, the 26-year-old player did not mind if the next game just sitting on the bench.

De Bruyne considered that the rotation is necessary for Man City players to maintain physical fitness.

Moreover The Citizens will have so many matches this season.

In addition, De Bruyne also asked all players to be able to translate the desired game scheme Guardiola on the field and it will change from game to game.

“I’m always ready to appear whenever a manager needs We have 60 to 65 games We have a lot of changes this season and sometimes the midfield will contain three, four, even five players,” De Bruyne said.

“Therefore, we need to be able to adapt quickly, all depending on the situation when the formation changes constantly and depends on how we want to hit the opponent or keep the depth,” he said.

Byadmin Posted Aug 12, 2017

Chelsea striker admits Mourinho wants to take him to Manchester United

Chelsea striker admits Mourinho wants to take him to Manchester United

Chelsea striker Willian told Goal that Jose Mourinho had approached him to move to Manchester United. But the Brazilian is sure to be happy at Stamford Bridge.

In April, ESPN FC reported Mourinho is targeting Willian to be part of his rebuilding plans at Manchester United.

Willian and Mourinho are still in good touch. Greet each other before the game between Chelsea and United. The 29-year-old said Mourinho asked him about the possibility of joining the Red Devils.

“There were several conversations with my agent, I worked with Mourinho and I also became his friend,” said Willian quoted from espnfc.com (11/8).

“He really likes me and I really like him as a coach and personally. He trusts me and my work and I am very grateful to him, ”

“Manchester came to me, they talked to my agent, but nothing happened because Chelsea wanted to take me off and I’m very happy at Chelsea,”

Willian joined Chelsea from Anzhi Makhachkala in August 2013 and was selected as the player of the year 2015-2016 season. Last season he scored eight goals in the Premier League.

Now Willian’s contract is still three years away after signing an extension in July 2016. But he was frustrated after losing his place in the starting XI, his position was captured Pedro after the leave because his mother died in October.

Chelsea coach Antonio Conte gave him full support at the time and Willians greatly appreciated his boss. He says Conte and Mourinho are very different: “Everyone has a way to work. Mourinho coach who prefers the ball, possession of the ball and short play, ”

“Conte is a fantastic coach as well because he won everything with Juventus and won the Premier League in his first year with Chelsea. Each has its own advantages, ”

Willian and Pedro will play a key role for Chelsea in the first few weeks of the season. That’s because Eden Hazard still has not recovered from a broken leg injury that kept him out during the pre-season. (Source: espnfc.com)

Byadmin Posted Aug 9, 2017

Diaz is happy to strengthen Manchester City

Diaz is happy to strengthen Manchester City

Manchester City youngster Brahim Diaz admits he is happy to play for The Citizens Agen Sbobet Terpercaya.

The 18-year-old made a brilliant appearance in City’s preseason sessions, with him successfully creating goals in the game against Tottenham Hotspur and Real Madrid.

He admitted that it happened, because City made things easier for him.

“All the players here are very good. I am very happy to be here, and playing for City, “the Spaniard told reporters.

“Playing for this team is very easy, because they managed to make things look easy.”

“We have a lot of good players. As they move, they can still see the other players. They’ll play one-two. “

Byadmin Posted Aug 8, 2017

Berstatus Most Expensive Player, Neymar Still Doing Reckless

Berstatus Most Expensive Player, Neymar Still Doing Reckless

Neymar, the world’s most expensive player began to enjoy his days in the new team Paris Saint Germain (PSG). A few days after being officially introduced to the public, the Brazilian went directly to the coastal area of ​​Saint-Tropez, southeast of France.

As reported by The Sun, Neymar held a party on a cruise ship. 25-year-old player seemed to enjoy his vacation with his friends.

Not just relaxing on the boat, Neymar completes his day by playing in the sea. Even the former Santos player was desperate to jump into the sea from the cruise ship.

Fun indeed. But this movement is of course worried about PSG. Because the team from Paris origin would be a big loss if Neymar to injury due to the movement.

PSG as it is known has just spent up to 222 million euros or equivalent Rp3, 5 trillion in order to redeem his release clause from Barcelona. This figure is not included, salary per year of 30 million euros and other exorbitant honorariums.

This figure makes it the most expensive player in the world today. Neymar transfer Neymar beat the record previously held by Paul Pogba when recruited Manchester United (MU). Pogba carried off from Juventus with a dowry of 105 million euros.

Many who think that Neymar moved because it always drowned in the shadow of many Lionel Messi. But in the initial interview after costumed PSG, Neymar denied it. He claimed to move to PSG for a new challenge.

Neymar does still have time to spare after officially joining PSG. He will only strengthen Les Parisien when he meets Guingamp next Sunday. While in the previous game when PSG won 2-0 over Amiens, Neymar not yet registered.

More Transfer Records?

Meanwhile, after officially recruiting Neymar, PSG reportedly has not stopped hunting players. Instead, PSG still has the potential to create a new record in the transfer market.

As reported Don Balon, PSG intends to recruit Atletico Madrid goalkeeper, Jan Oblak. PSG is willing to redeem it for 100 million euros. This is a very high figure for the goalkeeper to beat transfer record Gianluigi Buffon.

The veteran goalkeeper was previously trafficked from Parma to Juventus for 52 million euros in 2011.

Byadmin Posted Aug 5, 2017

Zidane Signs Mbappe Can Join the Traces of Bale and Ronaldo

Zidane Signs Mbappe Can Join the Traces of Bale and Ronaldo

Real Madrid are reportedly getting closer to their prey from AS Monaco, Kylian Mbappe Agen Bola Terpercaya. Mbappe and his father had time to communicate intensively with the Los Blancos in June.

Even so, Real Madrid did not want to rush to bring the 18-year-old player. Real Madrid has a history of bringing players in the final period of the transfer market, as did Gareth Bale, Luka Modric and Cristiano Ronaldo.

“All can happen until August 31,” said Zinedine Zidane.
Real Madrid needed Mbappe services after a dry period on a pre-season tour. The departure of Alvaro Morata also provides a place for the French footballer.

In addition, there is an emotional bonding factor that makes the biggest rival Barcelona is confident will get the player’s signature. He also had time to visit Valdebebas, Real Madrid training ground, when he was 14 years old.

Even so, Mbappe transfer until now is still gray, especially after the injury he experienced in the inaugural match US Monaco, Saturday (4/8/2017).

Mbappe, whose promotion from Monaco U-19 in March 2016, was a very impressive performance last season. He presented 15 goals to bring Monaco Ligue 1 champions and six goals to help Monaco through the Champions League semi-finals.

Byadmin Posted Aug 4, 2017

Messi: Neymar My Best Team Partners

Messi: Neymar My Best Team Partners

Barcelona star Mega, Lionel Messi, considers Neymar as his best teammate in his entire career.

The Argentine was reportedly feeling sad at the departure of Neymar, who decided to join French giants Paris Saint-Germain.

Neymar, who has now accepted Les Parisien’s offer of 222 million Euros, made Messi feel the best team-mates lost throughout his career.

Despite the loss, Messi has hope Neymar will still get the best throughout his career as a professional footballer.

Messi said “I myself feel the best team-mates lost in my career.”

“I do not deserve to be disappointed. That’s because it’s Neymar’s own decision. ”

“If that’s the best for Neymar, I can only support it.”

Byadmin Posted Aug 2, 2017

Conte Shoot Drinkwater

Conte Shoot Drinkwater

Chelsea coach, Antonio Conte, is now rumored to be eyeing Leicester City midfielder, Danny Drinkwater Agen Bola Terpercaya.

According to some news circulating, now the Italian manager wants the player to strengthen the midfield of the Blues competition in the Premier League next season.

Conte thinks Drinkwater is a player who can make a big contribution to helping keep Chelsea’s defense.

However, although interested to bring it to Stamford Bridge, now the Chelsea has not offered any official offer to the Foxes.

Byadmin Posted Aug 1, 2017

Mafia Manchester City memperpanjang pinjaman Girona

Mafia Manchester City memperpanjang pinjaman Girona

Bek Manchester City Pablo Maffeo telah kembali ke Girona dengan status pinjaman selama musim, klub tersebut memastikannya.

Pemain berusia 20 tahun itu membuat 27 penampilan untuk klub tersebut pada 2016-17 saat ia membantu mereka mengamankan promosi ke LaLiga untuk pertama kalinya dalam sejarah mereka.

Maffeo menghabiskan waktu lima bulan bersama tim Catalan pada akhir kampanye 2015-16 setelah menandatangani kontrak tiga tahun baru dengan City dan kembali ke masa lalu setelah membuat hanya tiga penampilan senior di bawah Pep Guardiola.

Pemuda internasional Spanyol bisa tampil pertama kali di papan atas Spanyol saat Girona menghadapi Atletico Madrid pada 19 Agustus.