Injury, Sadio Mane Will Miss 10 Matches
Liverpool must lose Sadio Mane for a long time Bosbola99.com. Reporting from the official website of Liverpool, Mane suffered a thigh injury while defending the Senegal national team against Cape Verde in the 2018 World Cup qualifying party African zone on Sunday (8/10/2017).
The player performed for 89 minutes before being pulled out. The match ended with a 2-0 score for Senegal’s victory.
As a result of the injury, Mane threatened to miss six weeks. Thus, Liverpool will lose one of its flagship attackers in several important matches, including this weekend against Manchester United.
It is estimated that Mane can not defend the Reds in 10 games. If so then Mane just be a spectator in the following games:
1. Liverpool vs Manchester United (14/10/2017)
2. Maribor vs Liverpool (18/10/2017)
3. Tottenham Hotspur vs. Liverpool (22/10/2017)
4. Liverpool vs Huddersfield Town (28/10/2017)
5. Liverpool vs Maribor (2/11/2017)
6. West Ham United vs Liverpool (5/11/2017)
7. Liverpool vs Southampton (11/18/2017)
8. Sevilla vs Liverpool (11/22/2017)
9. Liverpool vs Chelsea (11/26/2017)
10. Stoke City vs Liverpool (30/11/2017)